Join our Community, We are waiting for you
- A specialty physician is a Healthcare practitioner (doctor) who is a trained expert in a specific field.
- One is often referred to as a specialist by their Primary Care Provider (PCP) for specialty treatment of a particular diagnosis.
- Telemedicine offers a reduced-cost solution to delivering care, when and where it is needed, without the inconvenience of leaving your home or office and without the wait time.
- Specialists can be classified in surgical or internal medicine, age range of patients, diagnostic, or organ-based.
- A specialty physician works and in hand with their Primary Care Provider (PCP).