Join our Community, We are waiting for you
- Telemedicine (also referred to as “telehealth”) allows doctors to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients in remote locations using technology.
- Telemedicine allows patients to access medical expertise quickly, efficiently, without travel, and conveniently from their cell phones.
- Telemedicine offers a reduced-cost solution to delivering care, when and where it is needed, without the inconvenience of leaving your home or office and without the wait time.
- Telemedicine also reduces the concern of exposure to patients that clinicians may have, by reducing in-person office visits. There is no excuse not to follow the treatment plan from your doctor.
- FERMD Telemedicine offers a solution for maintaining your well being.